21 September 2006

5 Weeks Down, More to go.

So here is what is going on.

I am kind of a geek, so I should be able to regularly post on a blog, right?

Wrong, school and classes and teachers, although fun, take a lot of time. Homework is no fun. Yes it was, in 5th grade, it was cool to have homework. Now it isn't. I have more to do, but typing on to a computer entry that no one would normally read, except it will be on all of your homepages when you wake up.

One thing I have noticed, is that dozens of people sign on to Facebook at about 11:57 to be the first ones to do something just after midnight. I don't get it. YOU ALL NEED TO SLEEP.

I need to apply to colleges. I have two apps done and almost ready to send, except for transcripts. Those don't need essays. I think I will apply to something like 6 or more colleges, so I can decide what I want to do. I wore a UNI shirt today. I must have had 8 people ask me about it. I don't know why, but either they saw it was a college and asked me about it or they saw it was purple and decided to ask me about it.

It is 11:00 pm and I still have to do Calc homework. Good night, or whenever you read this. (This is so much more fun than math!)

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home