11 June 2006

To Begin, First of all

Alright, here is where it might begin. Then again maybe I will change my mind to start tomorrow or next week. I am not that great at writing in a diary or journal or Blog. I would use MySpace, but it is in the news too much. Little girls that lied in order to sign up are being abducted by old guys. Or some news story like that.

Does anyone ever feel like they have just done something, just to find out that you haven't but you dreamed it? What about thought you haven't asked something when you have. Like, I ask my mom 'What's for dinner' or something. Then 10 seconds later I can't remember what she said. It's weird. Sometimes I also can't remember if or when I did something. I can't find some papers or a pen or CD. I know I put it somewhere that I would remember, but I can't. Maybe I need a psychologist. Or I just don't know. Maybe I have multiple personalities but I know I do, so it is not realy two but two halves of one. Am I making any sense?

More to come,
Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home